Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Second Trip to Pain Clinic.

Two deer in the backyard this morning.  A doe and her yearling fawn.   It is the first time that we have seen this year.  I chased them east of the house and up to the road to main street. We sometime see tracks and where they have eaten plants.  I used the weed eater to cut down the foxtail grass.  But it is growing back.  This morning I pulled up the grass in the landscape rocks.  I used the shovel to dig up more grass where there were no rocks.  I should have taken a picture.

It was 11:45 when we went to see Carol's pain doctor in Richfield.  We went in and in a few minutes, we were in the exam room.  After we finished, we drove straight to Fillmore and bought gas at the Maverick station.  We then bought groceries at the Fillmore market.  At home we had a late lunch of fried potatoes and onions.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment