Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Payson Temple

It was a little after eight, when we started for Payson.  The roads were good and not much traffic.  We were a quite early and were able to get on the 9:40 session.  It was a good session.   We were to meet Lisa at 1:30. We called her and would meet her at Robert's house.  We went to Sam's and got a good supply off cat food and other things.  We then drove to Robert's house.  Holden, Megan, and their boys were staying at Roberts house.  I knocked on the door and not answer.  I rang the doorbell on the south side ot their house.   I left a grocery bag of mail for Richard.  We went around to the back of the house.  Holden and family came out the back door.   I took the following pictures.




Lisa finally got there, and she gave Carol her Mother's Day presents.  One was from Melissa and Derek.  One the way home we stoppped  at Wendy's for hamburger, fries, and two drinks.
When we got home, I hung the two baskets on the front porch.  
Sweet corn is coming up.  There are little spikes of green. 

I pricked a little bit more asparagus.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment