Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Saved by the Lord

I started the morning cutting rhubarb.  I got a little carried away and cut from two plants that were side-by-side.  

I put them into three bunches and took them to the post office.  I came to the stop sign at the end of our street. 


I didn't look both ways.  I usually look right and then look left and then right again.  Today, I looked only two the left and pulled out right in front of a huge semi-truck.  The truck driver quickly changed lanes and past me on the right side.  I was being protected by heavenly powers.  If things were a little different, I would have been killed.  I came home and told Carol what happened and then went into my bedroom and dropped to my knees and thanked God that I was not killed.

Most of the time I was digging weeds like the one pictured above.  Top was cut off a week or more ago.  It had grown new leaves which from the top looked like a seedling, but it was an old plant with short leaves.  I deep dug up these plants up from the roots most of the day.   I dug up a lot of morning glory and mallow plants up by the roots.
This photo shows where I dug weeds.  I dug for over a week before I got them all.  For the most part it looks like I spayed it all up.  
There is a lot of foxtail and shoulder height wild rye in the northwest corner of our yard.  
Another place in the north-west corner of our yard.  This is under the Red-wood tree.
These boards and pipes were leaning against the garage.  Somehow, the fell over to the right.  I heard a loud noise.  It may have been these falling over.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment