Followers

Monday, May 30, 2022

Kitten/Topaz/Delicious

When I got up this morning, the door to the little bedroom was closed.  That is where Richard slept.  I started reading from the Book of Mormon but did not finish until later in the morning.  Carol and I had breakfast.  Richard was gone.  When he got back he told us that he went to the Hot Springs west of Meadow.  On the way home, our home, he shot a coyote.  He showed.  I fixed his breakfast.

It rained during the night and filled three buckets with rain water.  Two on the front porch and one on the patio.  I watered all of the house plants with the rain water;
I saw one of our cats taking a kitten to the orchard.  I hurried to the orchard and got this picture of the kitten.
I got this picture of the mother cat and part of the kitten on the left side of the tree trunk.
It is memorial day.  The young men and young women put ot the flags and also served lunch at the park.  I helped Carol some, making a potato salad.  We had lunch at the park.  It was getting pretty cold.  We came home and finished our lunch.  
We are having a water turn in the morning starting at seven.  I cleaned the ditch;
Richard helped me put out the irrigation pipes.  The fact was he put them out and I told him where to put them.  He picked them up and carried them to the right locations.
Richard left and I planted two rows of topaz melons.  Water is running on the row on the right.  The is a row on the left waiting for the water.
The potatoes I planted a couple of weeks ago are coming up.

I planted fifteen Delicious tomato plants.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment