Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Monday & Tuesday

I forgot to write Monday morning.  So, I have two days on the same posting.   I did a lot of weed eating today.   I think that I charged the weed eater battery twice.

This first photo shows one of the patches off weeds.  This is north of greenhouse three next to the road.
I need to fix the little bedroom computer and printer.  I loaded it into the car and drove to Fillmore to have Dan Speakman fix it.  I left the and did some shopping at the Fillmore Market.  The last item on my list was a treat for Carol.  I didn't know what she would like.   There were several of our friends.  I asked them what Carol might like.  I ended up buying a package of Oriol cookies.
Shane England and his girl friend were at the nursery when I for home.  I grabbed his mail and took it out to him.  They found a bunch of kittens.  Midnight, their mother had them in house five.  There were five kittens. Three were orange and two were darker.  I got the above picture.  They were in an empty root control bag.  I took it in the house and showed Carol.  Should have got the picture them, but I later took the picture of the under the table. 
 
Monday afternoon, Carol and I went for a little ride through Holden.   We took the garbage to the dump.
I cut more weeds.  The is on the west side of greenhouse five.  It also shows the west end of greenhouse six.
I got a lot of weeds in the dry landscape.  There is an old plow on the right side of the photo,  
I got the little bedroom computer and got it all set up.  I had to call Dan several times before I got it all set up.  Everything was good except when it came to printing.  I got the above message.
More trimming the tall grassy weeds.
I trimmed between the brush and Rabbit brush and around yuccas. 
I trimmed on the north side of house two and three.  It was here when the battery died.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment