Followers

Monday, May 9, 2022

Good Rain

It was raining when we went to bed last night.  I opened the east doors of greenhouse five.

These yellow irises have really been pretty this spring.  I cut two more to put in the vase in the kitchen.  I took my laptop computer to Fillmore.  I couldn't find the files.   Dan Speakman was able to find them.  I came Straight home.  This afternoon, I did a lot of weed eating.  I stopped for the TV show, "Highway to Heaven."  I did more weed eating after it was over.  I worked until the battery died.   I put it on back of the charger.
I took this picture of tomato, watermelon, and sweetcorn seedlings.
I removed one Rubber Rabbit bush this afternoon.  It was a hard job.  My plan was to wrap a chain around it and then hook onto the chain with the truck.  I couldn't get the chain around the bush.  I cut off a lot of branches with pruners.   That was pretty slow.  I then got and electric saw.  That was much faster.   I worked on it the rest of the afternoon.  I got most off the branches and loaded them on to the truck.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment