Followers

Friday, May 13, 2022

Plants Outside

We went to Fillmore again this morning.  Carol picked up her prescription that was ordered yesterday when we were in Richfield.  She also bought two birthday cards for two of our grandchildren.   We also bought a few groceries.  We bought a frozen dinner for Sunday.  This afternoon, I decided to mow the lawn.

This morning, I loaded the tomato and corn plants on the card and parked it in the shade by the patio.  Later I fertilized the above plants and those that were still in house five.
I trimmed all of the grass around the house preparing to mow the lawn.  The trimer run out of string.  I had one long piece left and struggled a long time loading it the weed eater spool.   
I mowed up the grass that was on the driveway and the front sidewalk.  Carol talked with her sister, Anne, and later talked her sister Nyleen.   She reported that their brother, Gary, was moved to an assisted living center.   

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment