Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Fifth Sunday

I had a strange night.  I finally got everything right and went to sleep.  I got up, showered and then read from the Book of Mormon.  Richard stayed all night and got up a little after me.  It rained some during the night.   We had breakfast of Old Fashion Oatmeal Mush, eggs, and toast.

Memorial Day is tomorrow and the speakers, two youth and two adults, husband and wife. didn't mention anything about those who have passed on.   The bishopric assigned other topics.  

The fifth Sunday topic was learning how to use electronic devices in the mission of the church.  Some of the things I knew.  I learned a couple of new cool things.  The sun was shining when we came home.  We had a good dinner and tapioca pudding.  

It rained some during the day.  I put out five-gallon buckets to catch the water running off the roof.  One on each side of the front porch and one on the patio.

The power went this evening for less than a minute.  Tonight, there has been more lighting, thunder, rain.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 It was suposed to rain all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment