Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Weed/Mow/Trellis

 I watched two wood working shows this morning.  I then began mowing the lawn.  I did all of the trimming and weed eating yesterday.  I mowed all the way around the yard.

And dumped the clippings in the garden.   
I dug a lot of weeds.  Then I used weed eater to cut of the tops of the weeds on the left of the above photo.  I didn't want to put up the trellis for the peas.  They are starting to grow quite fast.  I decided to do it today instead of Monday.  I dug weeds on both sides of the peas, laid out the conduit pipes, and rolled out the trellis wire.  I wired the trellis to the conduit posts.
The weed eater battery is charged.  I cut down the weeds on the way to the grape vines.
Then I cut the weeds nest to the grape vines.  It was here when the battery had run down.  The grapes are on the right side of the photo.   
Tiger, our cat I is resting on the card with the tomato plants.
Her is another photo.
The Topaz melon seeds are beginning to germinate.
I put them on the cart and brought them out of the super-hot house five.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment