Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Frost on Volunteer Potatoes

When I woke up this morning, it was about 5:45.  My light alarm didn't come on.  I then turned the timer until the light came on.  I showered, said my prayers, and then shaved.  Again, I read from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I watched two of my Saturday morning wood working shows.  I picked some rhubarb. 

This a photo of the frozen volunteer potatoes.  There is quite a lot of it.

I uncovered the peaches and cream sweet corn.  A couple of plants were partially crushed, but other than that, they looked really good.  They are beginning to grow.
This photo shows a rhubarb plant where I harvested the rhubarb stems.
I filled this plastic container with the rhubarb stems.
I divided it into three groups and put them in plastic shopping bags and took them to the post office.
I picked these irises yesterday.  Carol arranged them in this vase.  They add beauty to our home.
I uncovered the geraniums and pomegranate bush this afternoon.  I also watered them.
The base of the palm tree, that's what we call it, is full of various colors of geraniums.
We watch a TV show that showed a lavender farm.  We have a lavender plant in the north garden, it should have been pruned close to the ground last fall.  I am going to prune it next week.   I dug up weed at different times during the day. Tonight, I put the tomato and melon plants back into the garage.  Carol called Robert tonight.  We haven't heard from him for a long time.   He said that he was sick and was a prediabetic, and that Jeanne had a mammogram and they discovered that she had breast cancer.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment