Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day

We were up late last night.  I chose to sleep in.  I turned off my alarm light.  But I did get up at five to start the roast in the slow cooker.  I turned it on for eight hours.   I then went back to bed and slept some.  I fed the cats and prepared mush, eggs, and toast.  I opened the east doors to greenhouse five.  We went to the sacrament meeting.  There were three youth speakers and one adult speaker.  Instead of speaking about mothers.  It was Mother's Day, they spoke about: "Come Follow Me"

Priesthood meeting followed.  I studied the lesson this morning.  I made a mistake and studied the wrong lesson.  I was somewhat frustrated because I couldn't figure out why the teacher was on a different lesson.   After the meeting, it was explained to me.  Potatoes and carrots were added to the slow cooker.  It was about 12:30 when it was ready.  I also wrapped a sweet potato in foil and put it in the slow cooker. 

All of our kids called their mother, except Malissa.  She called yesterday.  I watered the plants in house five.  I shut off the water and then shut the door.  I will go a little below freezing during the night.  I brought into the hanging baskets.  It is raining.  I also brought in the heavy cactus plant.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment