Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Weeds, Pole Beans

I started breakfast this morning.  We watched the news while eating breakfast.  The rose bushes on the west side of our yard are beginning to bloom.

I got the above photo of the roses.
I cut rhubarb again this morning.  I cut all of the stalks of one of the plants.  There are still more to cut.
I cut enough for two grocery bags and took them to the post office.
The above photo shows the rhubarb leaves.  The leaves are poisonous and will make you sick if you eat a lot of them.
Found this worm crawling across the kitchen floor.
I dug up all of the weeds on both sides of the hoop house.  I raked up weeds and leaves.  I then got the blower and blew away the dirt and leaves.  I am getting it ready to plant Blue Lake Pole beans.
There is a threat of frost early in the morning.  I put the plants in house five and shut the doorl
I dug up the weeds that are growing north of the shed.  There is a nice Elderberry plant on the left side of the photo.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment