Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Two Trips to Fillmore

The night was a little warmer.   The house temperature was seventy-two degrees.  I didn't turn on the furnace.  We have had the fan on but haven't turned on the AC yet.  I planted another row of crimson sweet watermelons in the south garden. I was going to come back after they were watered to take a picture, but I forgot.  It was 9:30 when we drove to Fillmore to get a few groceries and greeting cards.  We got a lot more groceries than a few.  We wanted chrysanthemums.  The had two but are getting more this afternoon.  They got a pallet of them yesterday.  Three large boxes of mums froze.  We then went to the drug store for birthday cards.  We then came home.  I made an appointment at the dental office to have my teeth fixed.

I did weeds.  This picture is west of house five looking towards the sun which makes it a little blurry.  I dug up the foxtail grass.  I want to do more.
There are a lot of landscape rocks.  I pulled up the foxtail grass.  It is piled up on the right side of the picture.  We went back to Fillmore at four to get the chrysanthemums.  They were in the truck which was parked in the parking lot.  We waited for a while and then got ice cream cones.  We drove around Fillmore while we ate our cones.  We then decided to go home and come back in the morning for the mums.
We got this weed eater string on our first trip to Fillmore this morning.
We got a call from Richard this morning telling us that Carol's brother, Gary passed a way this morning.  Carol has talked on the phone to her sister and other family members of his passing.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment