Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Cleaned Ditch

After breakfast I put on a jacket and opened the east doors to house five.  Soon after that, we went to the post office and on to Fillmore.  Carol bought some birthday cards for the relatives who hat birthdays in May.  We then bought a few groceries at the Fillmore Market.   I had a couple of questions for Dan Speakman about the little bedroom computer.  We then came home.  We then watched the Waltons.  It is a TV show that we watch almost every day.  That is Monday through Friday.   When that was over, we had lunch.  I tried to start the truck, but the battery was dead.  I put the weed eater in the car trunk and drove to the main ditch.

This is how the ditch looked.  Tall grass and weeds and sticks and branches on the south end of the ditch.  I cut the weeds and grass and removed the branches.  It took me and hour to finish.
This is the ditch after I finished.  The weed eater battery went dead just as I finished.   I then went home and watched another TV show called, "Highway to Heaven."
I watered the plants in house five.  The geraniums growing in the Palm tree are really pretty.
I cut another bunch of asparagus.  They are in a quart bottle waiting for another day.  This may be the last cuttings.
It was a little after six.  I drove over to TJ's shop to see if he would come and get the sprayer.  He was in his garage working on a four-wheeler.  He said that he could do it now.  He followed me home in his truck.  The sprayer tongue would not fit the hitch of his truck.  He tied it down with some rope and pulled it home.
Close-up.  He was quite a way up the road before I thought about a picture.  I got two fast ones.  They turned out a lot better than I expected.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment