Followers

Friday, May 6, 2022

First Irrigation

Carol got a call this morning from Chuck, the water master, telling us that we will get our water turn at seven in the morning.  I was getting the mail when he called.

I put the water pipes out so it will be ready for the morning.  I put the charger on the truck so I could start it and drive up to the irrigation ditch.  I left the charger on for over two hours.  I went up to the ditch and cleaned all of the weeds that I cut a couple of days ago.
The pipes were in the weeds.  I cut them away.
This is how it looked after I cut the weeds in the orchard.  The white pipes are visiable on the right side of the photo.
The watermelon seeds are beginning to germinate.
The Peaches and Cream sweet corn is coming up.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment