Followers

Friday, May 20, 2022

 

I slept pretty good last night.  I was up early and read from the book of Omni in the Book of Mormon.  I copied a scripture into my blog, made a brief comment about it.  I them posted it on Face Book.  It was getting light, and the power went off.  We went to Prove where Carol was going to an MRI.  It was eight this morning when we left.  When we got home, I checked my blog and had not been posted.   

We walked in through the main door and followed the image signs until we got to the waiting room and the receptionist.  Carol is checked in.   She went over to a wall computer and completed the check in.  There was a man in front of her who didn't know how to do it.  A lady came over to help.  Another person who was there with a patient helped Carol.  A little while later she was called back for her MRI.

I waited and waited and waited some more.  I counted the number of people who were in the waiting room.  The low count was five and the high count of thirteen.  The count almost went to three.   We went to Sam's Club and got cat food and a few other things.  All of the check-out places were closed, and it was all self-checkout places.  I scanned each item and a clerk put them in another cart.  We then drove out to the home of Miles and Nyleen Batty.  We visited there for a short time.  We bought gas at Costco and got something to eat at Wendy's


No comments:

Post a Comment