Followers

Monday, May 16, 2022

Good Meetings & Surprise

I was reading Jacob 5, the longest chapter in the Book of Moron.  Carol was up before I had finished.  I stopped reading and fed the cats.  Carol made the toast and fried the eggs.  After breakfast, I checked out the plants in house five.  We watched several video's concerning the Sunday School lesson material.   The sacrament meeting speakers were very good.  Also, the Sunday School lesson went well.   After Sunday School was over, Carol and I were interviewed for our temple recommend.  Carol went first and I went second.  The Casserole was over cooked.  I set the oven to cook for 60 minutes. I thought she said 60 minutes, but she said 50 minutes.

There was cat poop in the carrot garden.  I covered it with a welded wire netting to keep the cats out.  This afternoon I watered the plants.
The above photo shows the welded wire netting.
After searching all over for the kittens, they found four of the five kittens by the shed.   
I got the photo of Shane's kids holding the kittens.
Here is a close-up of the four kittens.   This evening we watched the worldwide TV broadcast by president and sister Nelson.  It was excellent.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment